Over 18 years of diverse experience in developing and successfully implementing various IT and personnel strategies designed to improve operating efficiency and increase profits for many corporations.
Experienced IT professional with expertise in Windows-based environments, networking and TCP/IP, and Microsoft .Net Full-Stack developer. Outstanding customer service skills resolving technical issues and educating end-users. Team player making significant contributions to the team and individual success.
An Experienced in Network Engineer, with recognized strength in designing, re-designing, implementing and supporting advanced Enterprise network infrastructures and Enterprise IT solutions. Ability to troubleshoot and optimize legacy and new network designs. Successfully maintains complete professionalism and personal commitment to excellent communication and people skills with the ability to train, motivate and supervise a team.
Also, I've Microsoft MCITP Enterprise Administrators Certificate and I have expert experience in Microsoft Environment Solutions like SharePoint, Exchange. Also, I've to experience developing in C# and Microsoft .Net platform.
Detailed Skills & Expertise
Information System Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Knowledge Management System
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Windows Environment: Operation System & Server, Infrastructure
- Routing Skills: Cisco, Mikrotik
- Security Skills: IPsec, VPN Technologies, etc.
- MPLS Skills: MPLS TELAPS Modem
- Development: C#, ASP.NET MVC/Core, UWP
Hands-on experience with:
- Microsoft Products: SharePoint, Exchange, ISA, TMG, SQL Server, CRM
- Cisco Routers: 2900, 2800
- Cisco Switches: 2900
- Mikrotik: RouterOS and RouterBoard
- VoIP: Microsoft Lync, Panasonic, Linksys, D-Link
- Network Management: Microsoft System Center, SolarWinds
- Monitoring Products: SolarWinds, GFI Products, ManageEngine Products
- Cloud Computing: Hyper-V, VMWare
- Virtualization: Hyper-V 2008, Hyper-V 2012, Hyper-V 2016, VMware vSphere ESX 4.1, 5, 5.1
- Project Skills: Project Management & Planning, Preparing RFP
- Microsoft Skills: Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003 (AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Management, NPS, RRAS, VPN, …), Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP (Maintaining, Troubleshooting)
- Linux Skills: SUSE, Debian, IPCop, BackTrack
- Software & Development: C#, ASP.Net MVC/Core, UWP, Xamarin